Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure i do fam... I'm the typical female when it comes to car care... Oil changes and car washes are all I handle. The brakes been fucked for a min cause when they got loud, I just turned the volume up on my radio. Now the back brakes pads are stuck to the rotors,smh...

It's likely that the piston is out of the caliper, but that doesn't mean you need new calipers. Typically what I do in situations like that is I'll take my big ass C-clamp and push the piston back into the caliper. Most mechanics will tell you to change 'em when that happens, but most of us that came up working on our own cars know that it can be pushed back in.

Would be good to see Ovechkin finally get a Cup. Nigga has been tormented by the Penguins for so long

Funniest shit is when bruhs don't know shit about hockey all year long, but when their team is in the play offs or, god forbid, the finals suddenly they know all the team stats, the players names, how to play hockey and alladat. I remember back when the Red Wings got their back-to-back Stanley Cup wins hood niggas all over Tha D were suddenly hardcore hockey fans.

Last edited:
Funniest shit is when bruhs don't know shit about hockey all year long, but when their team is in the play offs or, god forbid, the finals suddenly they know all the team stats, the players names, how to play hockey and alladat. I remember back when the Red Wings got their back-to-back Stanly Cup wins hood niggas all over Tha D were suddenly hardcore hockey fans.
LMFAOOOO. Yea. Had many niggas in Yzerman and Federov Jerseys

The Red Wings used to donate Pizza to our Elementary school. I've followed them since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back