Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching a CT Fletcher vid will have yo azzz in gym wantin to bench 400lbs...doin 40 reps of bicep curls with 90lb barbells...leg pressin 1000lbs...

Last edited:
Sometimes I look back at the past & forget how long someone been & question how did they leave so young. Forever remember the fastest woman ever, Florence (Flo Jo) Joyner. Young, beautiful & gifted athlete. It still records they she still hold

When i dont got my kid niggas cant find nothing to do no party no club nothing. But when i got my kid everything is jumpin. Hate my friends.

Sometimes I look back at the past & forget how long someone been & question how did they leave so young. Forever remember the fastest woman ever, Florence (Flo Jo) Joyner. Young, beautiful & gifted athlete. It still records they she still hold

Only 38 when she died...and her records been standing for 30 years lol...let any one person hold a record in team sports for 30 years and they’re always talked about whenever said sport is on...but they be frontin’ on Flo Jo smh

Only 38 when she died...and her records been standing for 30 years lol...let any one person hold a record in team sports for 30 years and they’re always talked about whenever said sport is on...but they be frontin’ on Flo Jo smh

She was my mama's favorite athlete

I seen a Flo Jo shirt online that I gotta cop. Gotta rep for the real. An one in a lifetime athlete

They got this janelle monae joint about her album on MTV.. this first song trash as fuck shit is pop as fuck.. but the video is pretty cool dont know how long ill stick with it just happened to see it on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back