Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just don’t get guys obsession with squirters

This chick just pissed all over my screen but she wanna know why I never tip her

It’s brazy

A squirting bitch is only sexy the first few times.

I used to fuck with a squirter. First time I fucked her and she squirted I felt like I was a god. Next 2-3 times it was cool.

After that it was like yo we can only fuck at your house cause im tired of you fucking up my sheets.

Last edited:
A squirting bitch is only sexy the first few times.

I used to fuck with a squirter. First time I fucked her and she squirted I felt like I was a god. Next 2-3 times it was cool.

After that it was like yo we can only fuck at your house cause im tired of you fucking up my sheets.
Nah, it ain’t happen to me yet but I doubt I’m a feel like a God b. I’m a feel used and disgusted

Wet pussy is good. Soaking pussy is heavenly. A pussy that’s pissing everywhere is disturbing and needs to be house broken

Nah, it ain’t happen to me yet but I doubt I’m a feel like a God b. I’m a feel used and disgusted

Wet pussy is good. Soaking pussy is heavenly. A pussy that’s pissing everywhere is disturbing and needs to be house broken
Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo damn.

i just don’t get guys obsession with squirters

This chick just pissed all over my screen but she wanna know why I never tip her

It’s brazy
Creamers are better, but ain't nothing like making her squirt and go retarded for 7 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back