Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So early unofficial reports are saying that the dude that ran those people over in Toronto did it because he wasnt getting any pussy.

There seems to be this movement where socially awkward dudes that get no play get mad at women and then plan to take revenge. I just read that they call themselves "incels" which mean involuntarily celibate.

Basically they think women have to give them pussy and over time I guess they develop a hate for women which eventually turns into rage and then they eventually go out and try to get revenge.

Think of the white guy that killed a bunch of people in 2014 cause he wasnt getting pussy.

This dude from Toronto reportedly posted "The Incel revolurion has begun" before running those innocent people over.

Theres a never question the power of pussy joke and even a pussy could save lives joke in here but people died so I wont do it and I'm mad at myself for even thinking it.

I think I like spring cleaning

Had so much unused space in my garage. This time next year I'm a have a pool table in here

So early unofficial reports are saying that the dude that ran those people over in Toronto did it because he wasnt getting any pussy.

There seems to be this movement where socially awkward dudes that get no play get mad at women and then plan to take revenge. I just read that they call themselves "incels" which mean involuntarily celibate.

Basically they think women have to give them pussy and over time I guess they develop a hate for women which eventually turns into rage and then they eventually go out and try to get revenge.

Think of the white guy that killed a bunch of people in 2014 cause he wasnt getting pussy.

This dude from Toronto reportedly posted "The Incel revolurion has begun" before running those innocent people over.

Theres a never question the power of pussy joke and even a pussy could save lives joke in here but people died so I wont do it and I'm mad at myself for even thinking it.
Man that's some weak shit. Go to a bar, shoot your shot at multiple women, you gonna get lucky, may not be who you dreamed about, but beggars can't be choosers. If all else fails, go get you a Broad off backpage. No need to take innocent people down because you can't get right.

Man that's some weak shit. Go to a bar, shoot your shot at multiple women, you gonna get lucky, may not be who you dreamed about, but beggars can't be choosers. If all else fails, go get you a Broad off backpage. No need to take innocent people down because you can't get right.

For sure. Nh but theres fat ugly dudes walking around with fine women all over the place. If motherfuckers shoot their shot they gonna get some women.

To even have thoughts of killing people cause you cant get pussy is disgusting, to actually kill people over it though? No words for that man.

Middle AGE White dudes be into some weird shit.
Having this brunch, and one dude talks about how exhilarating it feels to pee in "an" asshole

Other dude talks about getting a BJ while a foot holds your dick.

Bruh, I don't even want to hear the Japanese dude say shit! Just tryna get my bonus pay and be out..the pancakes good af though

Sometimes I see someone enjoy a cigarette solo, wind blowing, slightly warm but chill, they are deep in thought.

And I miss smoking, purely for that feeling.

I don't wanna smoke tho

on the bright side at least you KNOW nobody packing pistols

cant get a sling shot in them mf's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back