Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made it back to tha house last night without getting Live PD’d!! That’s a super win for a Saturday night...

So a naked dude walked into a Waffle House in Nashville and killed 4 people at random before someone wrestled the gun away from him (props to dude who did so) and then the naked shooter escaped on foot and still hasnt been caught. Crazy story. Shits on CNN now.

"Keep your doors locked, keep your eyes open. If you see this individual -- if you see a nude guy walking around this morning -- call the police department immediately," Metro Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron said.

So a naked dude walked into a Waffle House in Nashville and killed 4 people at random before someone wrestled the gun away from him (props to dude who did so) and then the naked shooter escaped on foot and still hasnt been caught. Crazy story. Shits on CNN now.

"Keep your doors locked, keep your eyes open. If you see this individual -- if you see a nude guy walking around this morning -- call the police department immediately," Metro Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron said.
All this time I've been using a ski mask, when all I had to do was get naked to get away.

He clearly knew.
Yeah after the fact..just cause it went on long don't mean that he knew.

They could be not in a good space financially, she finds a spot. They late on rent one time, homie says dome and fuck me and you can stay for free. She makes the decision to do that, she pays the bills so homie don't know, he can work and provide the money and she gives him a budget of spending money.

Homie loves his wife and never thinks to check where the money is going. She's doing something else with the money other than rent. Homie finds out either questioning how she's affording shit, catches her getting smashed, or friends help him figure it out. And homie blacks on her, she tells the whole deal. He confronts dude,dude tells homie to hold the L cause he can't do shit.

Homie runs to the police about it, wife agrees to help the investigation about it. They gain evidence and arrest homie.

Think they just gone believe tbe word of a minority couple agaisnt a city official off the strength?

Last edited:
I mean, homie wifed a stripper..he ain't the brightest bulb....that or on the flip side it's a rig up and he sees his wife as his meal ticket..either or..but he ain't a ordinary nigga

I've been out of touch from reality for so long because of school that I forgot all about it until I heard some people talking about it last night. Is it worth the price right now?

Im not sure I just got the xbox one. I heard the X is more powerful but xbox games been lacking

MMM bringing that energy back to music

The way Stewzay gonna come with that Soulful MJ style singing he is MJ jr

The way Geezay gonna come with them fire Pac/Biggie/Ross/Boosie style raps

The way H-Rap gonna come with them Soulful Pete Rock/Justice League/Kanye/Quik style beats

The way Khaleesi gonna come with them sexual style dances

Maybach Money Marchin 2 the world u hear me Chill Spot?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back