Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's who were running them

Most games take a bit to put together b

What you tryna to play, I'll have it ready for tomorrow
Real talk wit dudes money low...

And to drum up participation

Run all hands on deck family feud..and then 10,000 buy in for a auction..and you can only double the price, ..so a nigga can't come in and drop 5 mil..

For the ladies, to get them to hopefully participate in dropping a pic on the fellas...their choice of custom badges, Avis, Sig's, and a kind sentence written to them everyday for a week, for who ever bids highest for them

Real talk wit dudes money low...

And to drum up participation

Run all hands on deck family feud..and then 10,000 buy in for a auction..and you can only double the price, ..so a nigga can't come in and drop 5 mil..

For the ladies, to get them to hopefully participate in dropping a pic on the fellas...their choice of custom badges, Avis, Sig's, and a kind sentence written to them everyday for a week, for who ever bids highest for them
Aight

We'll discuss and see

The more you accomplish a big goal, the more the roads to take, the world, the options & doors open up to you. You got to work hard & smart to build the world that you always dreamed & wanted to live in. sorry about all of the philosophy sh**. I'm just in my bag right now

Last edited:
Finally watching Beyonce Coachella performance I have to say those CACs didn’t deserve such black excellence imagine if she did that at the Essence music festival

Bay Area music go extra tuff in the whip

Back in the 90's we used to roll down to The Rock or Jefferson on that Bay Area shit. E40, The Click, Mac Mall, Celly Cell, Mac Dre, Ant Banks, Spice 1, and even Heiro. Obviously old-school Too $hort was in the deck too.

Damn right......

Check for the new Husalah album. RydahJ Klyde & DJ Fresh dropping another project May 4th
Bet that. Was listening to Tha Jacka(Rip), Philthy, J Stalin, Joe Blow.

The young boys SOBxRbe get off too. Bay Area slept on musically IMO.

Back in the 90's we used to roll down to The Rock or Jefferson on that Bay Area shit. E40, The Click, Mac Mall, Celly Cell, Mac Dre, Ant Banks, Spice 1, and even Heiro. Obviously old-school Too $hort was in the deck too.
Yooo, I was still a youngster, but I remember cats Rollin in 5.0s, Carlo's, Regals, Impalas rolling blasting Spice 1,Dayton Family, E40

Yooo, I was still a youngster, but I remember cats Rollin in 5.0s, Carlo's, Regals, Impalas rolling blasting Spice 1,Dayton Family, E40

Dawg, my last Mustang had some hump in it. a/d/s 6.2 subwoofer plate in a custom enclosure I built in my apartment's basement, bridged Alpine 3522 amp on it, pioneer 2-way 6x8's in the rear deck and 6.5" components in the doors off an a/d/s PQ10 and a lil Clarion pull-out deck running the show. Used to roll everywhere in that muhfucka blastin that first Spice-1 tape and all that old Miami bass shit.

(edit) Them first two Pooh Man Tapes and that first Ant Banks joint??? Whoooooooo... Had hoes checkin for it when I pulled up at the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back