Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my cousin got out of prison early on the Obama law for non-violent offenders. This nigga gets out and has a job, car and place to live waiting on him. BUT niggas gon nig and he still was trying to sell dope.....welp them boy's came got him. Now he's about to go back to prison finish his sentence plus whatever this new charge is going to be smgdh

I'll do you one better. My bro committed a violent crime, got like 80% of his time suspended. Got out, had a decent job and all but he wanna buck the system and not check in, basically be awol on the po, driving around dirty with a suspended license, got pulled over now he dealing with violating probation. All he had to do was be a grown man and handle his business

For the people that said Opera VPN isnt working anymore, yall should use Turbo VPN. Its much faster than Opera VPN and works better.

The color scheme is blah but I like the lil coffee table stage thing this place has going on. Although I hate my company, I do love the rooms they put me in.

Attachments

• 690765EF-501A-4E7E-8510-E7A9A8E39B34.jpeg
    690765EF-501A-4E7E-8510-E7A9A8E39B34.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 19
For the people that said Opera VPN isnt working anymore, yall should use Turbo VPN. Its much faster than Opera VPN and works better.

I'm always on Opera's VPN. Been using it since it first showed up in the developer beta. It was better when it first popped up 'cause you had a selection of countries unlike now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back