Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're consistently one of the most anti African posters tho..

The irony.
It's not irony. It's learned behavior.

In my 35 years of life I have yet to make the acquaintance of one African person who responded positively to my name.

Every single time they look at me like I'm a culture vulture who is stealing from their heritage.

Every
Single
Time

In fact they get irritated when I know what my name means.

I low key almost got into an argument at Pizza hut with one of my wife's African co workers because she didn't believe I got my name from a black american family that just used a name book.

She was like names like mines should be passed down though generation, not just stolen.

Yup she said my name was stolen.

And that was not the first time I've heard that. I've heard it at least 6 times in my life.... My wife just happened to be there that time.

Last edited:
Watched Rampage last night with my son, parents and a shorty. Them niggas was loving the movie. I was in theater like.......

giphy.gif

They loved it so whatever but I could've played candy crush and been more entertained.

PSA: If you are going to go live on FB, Instagram & etc then do not take a long time to say something or eat & smack all in the camera. It's already bad that you can't talk fluently

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back