Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nigga was supposed to drop off my last cheque. Didn't even miss a call or text from this guy. I'm annoyed.

Beyonce part on Top Off is wack

"In the hood, holling free Meek"

giphy.gif

Anti Social Me, has been trying to make more of an effort to go outside and do shit..like shop..eat out at restaurants..go to pubically held entertainment events.

And in my what seems to have been too long solitude.... I'm coming to find, niggaz mad fraudulent out here. Like every where I go I get treated by staff as though I'm fronting..

Like I go to by clothes, I'll try shit on and go the the staffer and ask, I need this a lil smaller or a little bigger. When I find the right fit, I'll add it to the clothes ive made my mind up that I'm purchasing. So I got a stack of clothes and I'm walking to the counter.

Chick cut me off and asked for the stack of clothes..not in a rude way tho..asked if I found everything well..I said yeah, she fucking asks me..

Are you gonna purchase these

2016-09-28 171838-61051.PNG
No bitch, I spent 40 minutes trying on clothes just to leave with nothing.

And the thing is, I really ain't mad at her...the amount of people that come in the store and do the shit she thinking I'm doing..just to leave and buy nothing.

That shit gone

Lol gone where? Not much you can do in canada with a cheque that got someone else's name on it. That's the homie tho he wouldn't do some fuck shit. I'm sure he'll drop it off or just deposit it and transfer the money. We've done it for eachother before. I wanted to pay my credit card off with it tho. Its due tmrw. Not trying to see that interest.

See this shit?...when black women do it, they are baby having promiscuous whores

But white women...it's all about confidence and bucking the constraints of society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back