Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need more Dads like this...

Dude speaks his mind and don't give no fucks..shut Max down, shut SAS coon ass down and he shut Beedle white ass down on his other interview. "only ppl ask me these questions are white folks" LOL killed her dumb ass smh..

I don't know him outside of his interviews

But it's crazy how the media always want to shut out the black fathers

just listened to this whole shit....

first time hearing of dude......dude cool as fuck

just listened to this whole shit....

first time hearing of dude......dude cool as fuck

I haven't heard dude speak, but kept hearing his name in talks, so I gave the listen. Dude seems cool to me. Media always trying to shut out black outspoken males...see Ali. talks that shit just like Ali did to them CACs

He shut the Beedle chick down on the other sport show with Marcus Wiley.

I'll be watching UK vs UCLA tonight, I think his son will go off tonight.

if one mo mofo tell me they goated the post, im taking $4k from them

i'ma look at the post in the morning and give everyone that goated it their bread

Need more Dads like this...

Dude speaks his mind and don't give no fucks..shut Max down, shut SAS coon ass down and he shut Beedle white ass down on his other interview. "only ppl ask me these questions are white folks" LOL killed her dumb ass smh..

I don't know him outside of his interviews

But it's crazy how the media always want to shut out the black fathers

The only issue I have is that if his sons don't live up to the hype...my gawd the backlash will be so damn powerful.

knock twice about to be made an example of

The only issue I have is that if his sons don't live up to the hype...my gawd the backlash will be so damn powerful.

Yea,

Dude said he didn't care if they don't live up to the hype and couldn't care less about the back-lash. He spoke on that question and went off about it. Real shit he said, but I can't remember it lol

if one mo mofo tell me they goated the post, im taking $4k from them

i'ma look at the post in the morning and give everyone that goated it their bread
:mybad:

oh shit son, i aint know u had it in you

Anybody else play Horizon Zero Dawn? Easiest game came out for this ps4 this year... smh. Kinda find it funny Lance Riddick is in the game....

this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back