Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so bizarre to me that Nicki Minaj is this deep in the game, so widely recognized and rewarded.... and yet is still so insecure and thirsty for acknowledgment... shits crazy.

Last edited:
Suck someone’s ass, preferably not mine.
whaaa?

baby.....you aint fucking with me no more?
when did we break up?

oh...i see.

got a job now you dont need me?
ok...so you used me until you go on your feet?
:cry:shit aint right.

its always the light skinned ones that will get you

You talkin about that interview she did?

yea bro. ill be damned if any body's approval truly matters to me to that extent other than my parents... like i cant even extend that to the rest of my family lol.... that level of insecurity shes displaying is truly foreign to me.

on one hand, I despise men who interrupt a woman's errands to shoot their shot.

on the other hand..........it's a homely white woman, so she might appreciate it.

Barkley laughing.gif

@BNE

It's also particularly etherous when they don't like being approached by black men.

They've been raised to believe that white women who date black men are at the bottom of the barrel.

So, even though they might not like black men.........the fact that black men constantly approach them makes them think they're white trash.

Especially if she's single and knows she's too fat for most white men.

Terrible blow to their self-esteem.

Last edited:
This dude gonna ask me to come to his baby reveal.. tomorrow no i dont wanna go .. then he ask why dont you ask about sooo and sooo and the baby

sensitive as fuck

as if time permits me to talk during the day anyhow

:ohshit2:

Yeah man. That is a no from me. I dont do baby showers and i barely do weddinngs. You have to be in rhe inner circle for me to come to your wedding. I will send a gift and well wishes. Funerals also. Fuck all that.

Yeah man. That is a no from me. I dont do baby showers and i barely do weddinngs. You have to be in rhe inner circle for me to come to your wedding. I will send a gift and well wishes. Funerals also. Fuck all that.
Yea i dont do funeral either.. ill be at the

the repass though

depends on the potato salad

:ainttrippin:

hello_800x450.gif

Spring...

Im bout to show up to work in some basketball shorts

The galaxy s9 is an amazing phone. I do have to ask what is it about the iPhones that you people like more? Or is it just simply a case of brand loyalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back