Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

I prefer getting in the shower like a normal human being and bending over letting the water hit my booty hole and then wash my booty hole a few times with soap and water... rinse and all done.
this is a sexy site.

Do yall think changing an oppressive system from inside is really feasible?
changing a system is very feasible.
not easy and it takes time, patience and planning.
and the most important thing i think stops black people from bucking the system.......the understanding that you may not see the fruits of your revolution.

so niggas get cars and useless shit and allow the system to fuck them. so inturn we fuck each other and blame the system...so at least we winning somewhere.

Bout try this again.

Getting on the 1st of 3 flights in 2 days again. If shit goes as scheduled ill be in NJ 9 PM tonight and back in NC on Wednesday night.

I already see 2 cancelled Scandanavian Air flights on the board. Fuck SAS airlines for real. Never travelling with them again.

Hope none of my shit cancels.

Last edited:
just yuck.....i never thought cute chicks shit.

i thought it was an ugly girls thing. and real ugly chicks get diarrhea.

so you telling me the only thing you got going for you is green eyes?

Yeah I’m real ugly :)

Bout try this again.

Getting on the 1st or 3 flights in 2 days again. If shit goes as scheduled ill be in NJ 9 PM tonight and back in NC on Wednesday night.

I already see 2 cancelled Scandanavian Air flights on the board. Fuck SAS airlines for real. Never travelling with them again.

Hope none of my shit cancels.

Did you ever find that high quality hooker you were looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back