Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
People be pissing me off.

So I make shirts. I tell mfs my price and niggas say I’m too high. Cool. Niggas don’t know how tedious the shit is. This ain’t no just print and iron shit. Niggas be like I want a shirt then disappear, then when I post other shirts I’ve made, pop up like oh yea i still want a shirt. Then when I mention payment, vanish.

That’s when I tell them, nah find someone else to make ya shit. I hate my time being wasted. Either you want the shit or not. Holla at me when ya coins straight.

FBZ’s dropped their tour dates wit’ their album today...

I’ll be at tha TDE concert on Friday May 25th in tha A...

CD7019C7-62B7-4F12-9A2B-18B4D01BF210.jpeg

Goin’ to THIS on Saturday now...

I’ll be burnt out and def on Sunday...

Thoughts on this?

I feel sorry for shorty...makes me wonder how she got that broken arm...

Also I understand tha outrage of tha situation but putting that little girl in that aggressive environment wasn’t cool either...report tha mother and follow her to ensure tha safety of tha little queen if you feel that strongly about it but all that yelling with her in tha middle was wrong too...

I feel sorry for shorty...makes me wonder how she got that broken arm...

Also I understand tha outrage of tha situation but putting that little girl in that aggressive environment wasn’t cool either...report tha mother and follow her to ensure tha safety of tha little queen if you feel that strongly about it but all that yelling with her in tha middle was wrong too...
that fat lady more concerned bout her phone but the nosy neighbors need to chill too

Gotdayum, said the site earned 500 million in prostitution fees

Couple of old heads from my job was on that shit heavy about 4-5 years again...shit was straight comedy watching these niggaz look at them hoes pages and start trading them like baseball cards lmao

“Yo...you can get Butterfly this weekend if I get Sparkle and Lexxxi!!” ass niggaz lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back