Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last night here probably gonna go take a nap in a minute. They can't fire you once you quit.

I did she aint come up
im sorry bruh...i was trynna pick a fight.

i got errands to run and im tired and was taking out on anyone who talked.....

im an asshole right now.

its too fucking sunny and niggas happy today and i gotta get proof of domicile today for some foreign shit cause im an immigrant and gotta sit with immigrants today.

im american damn it...i cant be an immigrant nowhere

Me personally...for a low cut black boot/shoe I’d go wit’ some Wally’s...not Cuz I’m old school either...just cuz Clark’s are dope...

View attachment 40010

But I’m a firm believer in “to each his own”...so do you my nigga...

Could never have enough Wallys. I have 4 of them right now. Got the black joint, the blue joint, the gray joint and the brown joint.

I fucks with the Wally Steps though. The originals dont sit right after the end of the baggy jeans era.

Lmao the superintendent is so mad I'm leaving. He been down here all morning spilling the tea. He hates all the other security they have here. I think I'm leaving just in time. Its a sinking ship. Supervisor changed the shifts last week and told the property manager it was cool with the company. She meets with our boss yesterday and he had no idea. Now shes tight. I probably coulda took his job in another month or so. Whatever tho new job cuts my travel time in half, pays alot more, and I can't get demoted it's just up, moved to a different site or out.

Lmao this nigga finally came on time. On my last day. Deadass told him yesterday as of 7am I was no longer employed here so he'll be getting embarrassed if he comes 1 second after that. Look who showed up on time.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Goldie i want to sue the following people
@King Du
@Kandy
@Meeks
@Ghost313

they have harassed me and they insinuated that i am bragging.
and the light one insinuated i am not living right.

i want to sue @Beta for no reason..but i am sure something will come up...so fuck it.
i also want to sue @AP21 simply because he the nigga to steal on.

i would like to ask that @Elzo69Renaissance be my co defendant
i want to know what happened to my lawsuit.

i have a few more people to sue...so i want to add a few

if i find evidence of collusion that made this "disappear" im suing @Goldie ass too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back