Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t do that. I came in here Saturday. I was in here for hours that night chopping it up with y’all. I make one little joke saying I’m leaving when that Ricky nigga came in and he got in his feelings so I was going back and forth with him. Then the next day I’m being called a cancer to a thread that I just had popping the night before and being told to take the bullshit out “his” thread and some of y’all mfs goated the post. Lmao didn’t think it was that serious. Y’all mfs act like y’all don’t be arguing all throughout the board because I know for damn sure I do. So like I’ve stated, I’m cool on that. Y’all got it. I can see the ones I fuck with outside of this thread.
you not a cancer to me.....pain in the ass sometimes but not a cancer

@AP21

cutting grass puh pause

ddD10a6.gif

Don’t do that. I came in here Saturday. I was in here for hours that night chopping it up with y’all. I make one little joke saying I’m leaving when that Ricky nigga came in and he got in his feelings so I was going back and forth with him. Then the next day I’m being called a cancer to a thread that I just had popping the night before and being told to take the bullshit out “his” thread and some of y’all mfs goated the post. Lmao didn’t think it was that serious. Y’all mfs act like y’all don’t be arguing all throughout the board because I know for damn sure I do. So like I’ve stated, I’m cool on that. Y’all got it. I can see the ones I fuck with outside of this thread.

Damn the crazy shit is I didn’t even think he was telling you take the bullshit out his thread on some picking on you shit. I took that shit as both of ya’ll stop arguing in his thread type shit.
4601A35C-0702-4E21-B20C-46399A7F6A35.gif
Sheeeeeesh

Yo I truly ain’t think nothing of the shit lmao I just goated it and went on my merry way

smh

This student in front of me smell like a grown ass man who just got done playing 50 basketball games in 102 degree weather.

FAEAF0BD-C1B4-4AE2-8293-A8994EB7D5DE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back