Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I real life done passed this same animal carcass on tha Highway for at least a week now and still don’t know what in tha fuck it is...it could be anything from a big ass pit bull-great Dane mix up to a small sick hairy hippopotamus...

Created myself in the Sims 4, gave the character all the traits that i honestly have.

First I let myself be single and living in the city—-I ended up aloholic and depressed

Next I let myself be single and livin in a rural river front area—-I quickly ended up depressed and doing drastic things to shake my boredom

Then I made just my wife and put is together, gave her all the traits she has—-I ended up cheating on her and she was always mad at my character

Then I created my kids—-so far everything is perfect but shit breaks in the house a lot and my character loses his shit when he has to repair things.

Just found that shit entertaining

Yeah...I think they got lucky last year when Miss St. beat UConn...considering tha fact I work less than 10 mins from tha Colonial Life Center it’d be dope to see them win back to back...

Last edited:
Stepped on the scale and it was proof that I ate great the whole week off for spring break.

I gotta get this shit under control but will I? Lmaooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back