Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've ever done anything crazy to get it but I've had plenty of random crazy sex moments doing this security shit over the years.
Shit just came to me my homie just reminded of him driving his 92 Jeep Wrangler in a middle of the 3rd worst snowstorm Chicago has ever seen to go get some random pussy....

Dudes are wild. Dude tried to holla at me in the liquor store yesterday. He really thought I was going to let him come through, I politely let him know it’s not happening. Fuck out my face with that type of shit bitch. He was like “I’m not a creep” nigga you are a creep just for saying you aren’t but yet trying to come to my house after just meeting me.
DF26E087-F386-4513-BD4D-C366D403C8B8.gif
Ew.

Dudes are wild. Dude tried to holla at me in the liquor store yesterday. He really thought I was going to let him come through, I politely let him know it’s not happening. Fuck out my face with that type of shit bitch. He was like “I’m not a creep” nigga you are a creep just for saying you aren’t but yet trying to come to my house after just meeting me.
View attachment 38117
Ew.
Should ve texted beta to meet u at the crib told dude to meet u there then had Beta whoop his ass for the disrespect but then again Beta might get his ass whipped lol

Should ve texted beta to meet u at the crib told dude to meet u there then had Beta whoop his ass for the disrespect but then again Beta might get his ass whipped lol
56FAD6C4-CF47-4180-8E8E-7F6D32545575.gif
Can you please stop mentioning Beta? Got damn, he’s not my man. Let’s leave it as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back