Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story Time :)

I'm riding with my cousin while she's telling me about this guy she use to mess with coming home from doing 12 years (He's 30 now). Repetitively she kept saying how his post halfway house plans are stupid and they're not going to work out. I'm rolling my eyes thinking that he's talking about doing the same criminal shit he did to get his jail sentence :uhhuhh: Listening to her every few words, I hear her say college courses. I ask her to repeat what she just said, she tells me that he wants to enroll in school to grab a degree in business. Now I'm confused because she's getting all riled up because the dude wants to go back to school and she feel its stupid because he's 30 so he should focus on grabbing a job. I just don't understand why she cant just support both :idkb2: Seems like he doesn't want the minimum wage jobs he's going to be offered due to his record, therefore obtaining a degree could possibly make his situation a little better. In her mind, he needs to let go of the dreams and live in reality:orly2:

I think that she isn't the best positive influence for his re-entry and maybe should just leave him alone. She thinks I'm too young understand where she coming from. What y'all think??

He needs to work and go to school.

Story Time :)

I'm riding with my cousin while she's telling me about this guy she use to mess with coming home from doing 12 years (He's 30 now). Repetitively she kept saying how his post halfway house plans are stupid and they're not going to work out. I'm rolling my eyes thinking that he's talking about doing the same criminal shit he did to get his jail sentence :uhhuhh: Listening to her every few words, I hear her say college courses. I ask her to repeat what she just said, she tells me that he wants to enroll in school to grab a degree in business. Now I'm confused because she's getting all riled up because the dude wants to go back to school and she feel its stupid because he's 30 so he should focus on grabbing a job. I just don't understand why she cant just support both :idkb2: Seems like he doesn't want the minimum wage jobs he's going to be offered due to his record, therefore obtaining a degree could possibly make his situation a little better. In her mind, he needs to let go of the dreams and live in reality:orly2:

I think that she isn't the best positive influence for his re-entry and maybe should just leave him alone. She thinks I'm too young understand where she coming from. What y'all think??

Wait...there's an age limit of when someone can go back to school and get an education

wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

Maybe my azzz should just drop out now then. Lol.

Yeah she's definitely not the right person to go to for encouragement.

Hell, let her keep telling him he shouldn't go to school to get a degree, and a great paying job. That'll be fuel for him to keep pushing to finish.

cream soda sucks, root beer sucks,

i'll fight whoever

giphy.gif
One of the Goat characters of trash talking lol

My best friend just had his first baby boy. We were super excited because he had him Sunday on my daughters Birthday.

Unfortunately, He took his trash can juice smelling tail to Japan on a 3 year contract, which means that it was the 20th in Japan, not the 19th.

I'm debating whether or not I will remain his friend at this point.
#feelings

My best friend just had his first baby boy. We were super excited because he had him Sunday on my daughters Birthday.

Unfortunately, He took his trash can juice smelling tail to Japan on a 3 year contract, which means that it was the 20th in Japan, not the 19th.

I'm debating whether or not I will remain his friend at this point.
#feelings

;;;

...you know what must be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back