Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class Act has to be a classic for tha simple fact it’s sole premise was turning a soft genius nerd into a feared thug simply by twisting his high top faded into fake dreads...niggaz don’t write scripts like that no mo’!!

Only cards I fucked with were pokemon cards. I was a beast too I played this kid at school and he put up his gyrados and I whooped his ass. Kid started crying. Pretty sure he didn't play much and he certainly didn't know who he was fucking with on that day. Anyway, bitch told the teacher and caused a whole scene and they made me give the card back. I tried fighting back like "no those are the rules, he lost I got the card!" But they weren't having it. My god I was so pissed off.

I knew this nerd that would hustle in thay magic the gathering card game though. Dude would build decks to sell, go to tournaments and win all these cards and sell them for hundreds of bucks each.

Watchin Boyz n the hood

at the point where the potential
hqdefault.jpg

avoided

then soon a nigga slippin moment is about to take place

Damn Shame what happened to Ricky he would have had a 4 year career in Tampa got himself out of the hood and lost all his money but dammit he would have been alive

2q8d6jp.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back