Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been to a spa. I heard those massages will put you to sleep.

I usually let my lil precious baby walk across back or kick his feet across my back.

I've never been to a spa. I heard those massages will put you to sleep.

I usually let my lil precious baby walk across back or kick his feet across my back.
Girl! You need to go. My first experience was last year. I was so relaxed. It lasted for a week or so. I slept good. Everything was just wonderful.

I went to a place near Dallas called spa castle. It was nice.

Girl! You need to go. My first experience was last year. I was so relaxed. It lasted for a week or so. I slept good. Everything was just wonderful.

I went to a place near Dallas called spa castle. It was nice.
Word? Was it a lil expensive?
I need to find some Groupons or some shit. I'm poor, but I should treat myself every now and again.

get a thai massage...

them shits is off the hook....

i get a 3 hour massage.....they spend like 1 hour on your lower legs and feet.....then they do the rest.....shit be off the chain

Word? Was it a lil expensive?
I need to find some Groupons or some shit. I'm poor, but I should treat myself every now and again.
I used Groupon. I don’t think Spa Castle does Groupon anymore bc anybody was coming. I know when we went it was some loud mfs in there and a gang of gay men. They were loud af and people were trying to sleep. It’s a 24 hour place and you can sleep there if you wanted. You can bathe and everything. I was in the bath house ass naked with my rolls all out.

It’s all females in the bath house. Groupon got massages for cheap tho.

He dont try to stomp on you? Kids are petty as fuck.
Lmao he will sit on the top of the couch and stomp me repeatedly in the back, then sometimes he'll just rest his big feet on my shoulders. He's a baby troll.

When I let him walk on my back, sometimes he goes to low and be right on the ass bone. That shit hurts like a mf.

Lmao he will sit on the top of the couch and stomp me repeatedly in the back, then sometimes he'll just rest his big feet on my shoulders. He's a baby troll.

When I let him walk on my back, sometimes he goes to low and be right on the ass bone. That shit hurts like a mf.

Sounds like you need a grown man to stretch you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back