Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wide and flat. The worst kind. Whit fucked up teeth. We got a no creep set policy so I can't post a picture bit this is pretty close

mojo5.JPG

But with short hair

She dresses well though

damn....my bad bro

mase-gif.gif

po Mars on lunch today

Ugg - ".....and I like to go on long walks and watch movies when im not working which is all the time but I make about 400,000 per year so it works out"

Mars - "mmhmhmm yadda yadda yadda, 10 more mins and im faking sic- YOU SAID FO HUNNIT?"

tenor.gif

damn....my bad bro

mase-gif.gif

po Mars on lunch today

Ugg - ".....and I like to go on long walks and watch movies when im not working which is all the time but I make about 400,000 per year so it works out"

Mars - "mmhmhmm yadda yadda yadda, 10 more mins and im faking sic- YOU SAID FO HUNNIT?"

tenor.gif
Lmao Im just there for the free lunch from time to time

Lol..don’t beta look like that lemme hold something nigga that disappears immediately after u let him borrow money?

Spot him on the train, soon as y’all make eye contact, he dip several cars outta ur view and you happen to walk up on him later. Be like why u run when u seen me, nigga be like..”where I see you at?”
Stop imagining me

GATOOOOOOOOOR BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS

AND THE PIMPED OUT GUCCI SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS

man going to Cuba was the best travel experience of my life....my only regret is not having time to check out an authentic Afro Cuban music jam session

Knock out goldie for me

If you got the hands
hands are legit...might need Goldies couch or guest room so ill save the violence lmao naw I wanna go see August Greene at the Kennedy Center...debating if its worth it though since its Easter weekend roundtrips to DC are like 700.00 rn and id just be going for a few hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back