Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Satan.

My daughter picked tonight of all nights to be on some type of mission to stay up.

You better do what parents did to lot of us an slip a few drops of Dimetapp in her sippy cup.

10 mins later...

Boo-Cama-82607.gif

Ya’ll are trifling, lol. My mother never did that to me. That’s why we have a lot of Elzo’s walking around here. Slow ass nigga.

Almond milk is so nasty
Gotta Get the shoppers essential brand. Original, not that vanilla or flavored shit. If that over 5 dollars, it should be straight too...if it’s flavored or that vanilla shit, expect shit

Idk why tf someone wants flavored milk. Kids and wypipo I suppose

I know a lot about that ratchet shit, that’s not how I’m raising my child though. That explains why a bunch of mfs walking around here not knowing what comes with the territory of being a parent.

Gotta Get the shoppers essential brand. Original, not that vanilla or flavored shit. If that over 5 dollars, it should be straight too...if it’s flavored or that vanilla shit, expect shit

Idk why tf someone wants flavored milk. Kids and wypipo I suppose

I only use it for my cereal, it was not flavored and it was a good brand. I don’t like almond milk, Period. You do and I don’t. Nothing will make me like it. I’ve tried many brands actually and it really isn’t for me.

I know a lot about that ratchet shit, that’s not how I’m raising my child though. That explains why a bunch of mfs walking around here not knowing what comes with the territory of being a parent.

I dont condone beat kids ass, it just worked for me to straighten up and fortunately i've only had to spank my son once in his 6 years.

I only use it for my cereal, it was not flavored and it was a good brand. I don’t like almond milk, Period. You do and I don’t. Nothing will make me like it. I’ve tried many brands actually and it really isn’t for me.
Noted, Watch your tone Gina

SMH at anyone calling that bullshit almond "milk". Shits got more in common with Kool Aid than milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back