Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye mane I've been busy recently can y'all give me a link on why chi town got his name changed to pedophile and why @King Du wants to scrap with him lmao

Ill make it quick. Niggas was posting throw back baby pics of themselves. Chi Town said Whispering Eye pic was pedo-like bit it was literally her in a diaper like all babies. We asked how is that pedo like. He said niggas at work would look at him funny(could just log off) he start getting mad got into with Kandy. And so they changed his name pedophile. Du and him got beef

Ill make it quick. Niggas was posting throw back baby pics of themselves. Chi Town said Whispering Eye pic was pedo-like bit it was literally her in a diaper like all babies. We asked how is that pedo like. He said niggas at work would look at him funny(could just log off) he start getting mad got into with Kandy. And so they changed his name pedophile. Du and him got beef
Oh so more spilling emotions and lashing out. I see nothing changed from the IC lls

What a pussy
lol word. I aint wanna be the one to say it but...

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Y'all think I'm so soft hit me up whenever yall in jerz.

LMAO damn bruh where's the heart in this
What's the point, this some ic shit
Single me out for what
I'm vagina but niggaz so hurt over reactions the shit gotta be taken away?

Ok fine
I ain't gotta click anything, I've done it b4
just make it so niggaz cant react to shit i say either

Yall folks challenge niggas to fight too much lol like bruh a nigga you dont know called you a pussy online. 9 times out of 10 they didnt mean it and just trolling. Nobody taking plane trips to fight.

giphy.gif

Y'all think I'm so soft hit me up whenever yall in jerz.

What's the point, this some ic shit
Single me out for what
I'm vagina but niggaz so hurt over reactions the shit gotta be taken away?

Ok fine
I ain't gotta click anything, I've done it b4
just make it so niggaz cant react to shit i say either
Ain't nobody coming to Jerz on purpose b

Going THRU Jerz is a different story

Yall folks challenge niggas to fight too much lol like bruh a nigga you dont know called you a pussy online. 9 times out of 10 they didnt mean it and just trolling. Nobody taking plane trips to fight.
Wasn't really a challenge
If I'm pussy should be easy to whoop my ass is all I'm sayin
@Chicity in long island or some shit @Goldie in dc, aint far

"Yeah I'm about to book this $500 flight to whoop this nigga's azzz.

Nigga wanna call me pussy. Naw cuz, he about to see these hands...damn...lemme find out how many reward points I got b4 I book this shyt..."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back