Status
Not open for further replies.
wytpipo are funny.

dude asked me why was i in berlin
i said the same reason you are.

he said....im here on vavcation
i said....well i am too kinda

he says....what do you mean?
i say....im not sure why you are asking me this. is there a problem with me being here?

he says no....i just curious.
i says.....why are you curious? i saw you kinda skipped everyone else and asked me. is it that i look outta place or do i look like a personable guy that can hold a decent conversation?

he says...NOOOOO nothing like that. I was just curious.*walks away like i was bothering him...

lol

My niggas I just had the worst night of my life and it ain’t have nothing to do w me.....I can’t kick it w light skin niggas no more

wytpipo are funny.

dude asked me why was i in berlin
i said the same reason you are.

he said....im here on vavcation
i said....well i am too kinda

he says....what do you mean?
i say....im not sure why you are asking me this. is there a problem with me being here?

he says no....i just curious.
i says.....why are you curious? i saw you kinda skipped everyone else and asked me. is it that i look outta place or do i look like a personable guy that can hold a decent conversation?

he says...NOOOOO nothing like that. I was just curious.*walks away like i was bothering him...

lol

I wouldn't even had entertained that dumbazzz question. Just looked at him...kept walking

Speak on it
So this girl I grew up w boyfriend is sensitive as fuck fam is acting a damn fool yelling all over the place carry on yo I had to tell the police to not lock Us up TWICE then the building I live in is nothing but old rich Jewish niggas who will not only get us locked up but get us kicked out of the condo association....then I calm it down I’m like y’all good now? Get the fuck out my bldg....they leave this nigga crashes her car in my parking lot then leaves her on the side of the road and drives off but she has the keys ....

So this girl I grew up w boyfriend is sensitive as fuck fam is acting a damn fool yelling all over the place carry on yo I had to tell the police to not lock Us up TWICE then the building I live in is nothing but old rich Jewish niggas who will not only get us locked up but get us kicked out of the condo association....

why was he yellin bout ? was he drunk

I wouldn't even had entertained that dumbazzz question. Just looked at him...kept walking
i entertain it...to fuck with them...

like what you trynna say....if you dont say what you really feel then step....but if he really said it then i woulda went in.....like i usually do....

So this girl I grew up w boyfriend is sensitive as fuck fam is acting a damn fool yelling all over the place carry on yo I had to tell the police to not lock Us up TWICE then the building I live in is nothing but old rich Jewish niggas who will not only get us locked up but get us kicked out of the condo association....then I calm it down I’m like y’all good now? Get the fuck out my bldg....they leave this nigga crashes her car in my parking lot then leaves her on the side of the road and drives off but she has the keys ....
Hoe ass shit

why was he yellin bout ? was he drunk
So homie cousin is in town cuz his mother passed so we decide to take him out....I got a date and she with him so his cousin is an odd Mann out so we trying to hook him w thots she ok she playing the background she moves to ask one of the employees what time the club closes and he is like why u mad about me being around chicks that’s why I talking to other guys? We like fam wtf ???? Then it just excarcerbated

So homie cousin is in town cuz his mother passed so we decide to take him out....I got a date and she with him so his cousin is an odd Mann out so we trying to hook him w thots she ok she playing the background she moves to ask one of the employees what time the club closes and he is like why u mad about me being around chicks that’s why I talking to other guys? We like fam wtf ???? Then it just excarcerbated

woow thats fucked up . i have a friend who steady acts out when he hes drunk . we got banned from 4 clubs cuz of his behavior . i had to cut him off cuz hes putting my life and his life at risk doin fuckery .

Fam I just don’t get it like shit I’ve never seen anything like this in my life....I ve seen some toxic shit but never on this level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back