Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, y’all ever fuck..and try to make it sound like a horse galloping?

On some pla plap..pla plap..pla plap..

Like if I’m tryna do work but the pussy real good, ion think of sports or no shit like that.

I try to make the beats sound like a horse galloping, then I try put the sound to an image in my head..pla plap..pla plap..pla plap..

Then imagine myself on a mighty steed..pause, rushing into war..pla plap..pla plap..pla plap..

Use her hair as the lasso or whatever you hold onto when your riding a horse..pla plap..pla plap..pla plap...pla plap..

Then I spot my enemy so I lean forward and start spanking my steeds bottom..and the Gallop hastens..pla plap, pla plap,pla plap,pla plap

And before you know it, the bed wet as fuck..you stop and she yell out..Shiiiiiiiiit nigga!!

D68039B9-2F01-4F9D-8963-F305E0EAA1E2.gif
There’s a jewel for u young niggaz..enjoy yoselves..

I have one real formed loc in my head and I am hype!! The rest are getting there but yo!!

I immediately turned this shit on.

Just so I can shake my locs to the “it’s gon be some dread head niggas in ya lobby!”

Yo, y’all ever fuck..and try to make it sound like a horse galloping?

On some pla plap..pla plap..pla plap..

Like if I’m tryna do work but the pussy real good, ion think of sports or no shit like that.

I try to make the beats sound like a horse galloping, then I try put the sound to an image in my head..pla plap..pla plap..pla plap..

Then imagine myself on a mighty steed..pause, rushing into war..pla plap..pla plap..pla plap..

Use her hair as the lasso or whatever you hold onto when your riding a horse..pla plap..pla plap..pla plap...pla plap..

Then I spot my enemy so I lean forward and start spanking my steeds bottom..and the Gallop hastens..pla plap, pla plap,pla plap,pla plap

And before you know it, the bed wet as fuck..you stop and she yell out..Shiiiiiiiiit nigga!!

View attachment 35933
There’s a jewel for u young niggaz..enjoy yoselves..

87XXO.gif

raw

Definitely done hit the Grinding beat in that thang many of times. Tempo change with the chorus in my head tho. Pause just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back