Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This motherfucker been 15 mins late every shift the last 2 weeks. Says he gotta drop off his kid. Like I give a fuck. Let those 2 extra hours not show up on my check next week.

Already checked him last week. He sends in the timesheets so im like "what time you putting down since you always late?" He said he'll put the extra time down for me. So we'll see.

Speak of the devil...
he just gon casually walk in 20 mins like "hows it going?" Cracka how you think? Hurr up. Shit.
I'm out .

lol.....nigga out here brodding people for 2 hours.

an you are well within your rights to.

should make him put down three for being an ass

Coconut oil is high in saturated fats. It’s the highest of all food groups. Just take it easy w that shit. I see health nuts drench their food in this shit. Just because it is high in “good” fat, doesn’t mean it makes it better. Those saturated fats are still there.

Avocado oil and olive oil is your best route for cooking in super healthy oils. (especially the avocado oil)

I eat a ton of saturated fat and all my labs are normal and my blood pressure is now in normal range when it used to be high. I eat a lot of coconut oil, but I also use avocado, olive, butter, and beef taro. sugar is the enemy and sugar takes many forms and has many names

Cause I got a sick sense of humor and even like to fuck with myself

This is my contact pic for my NOC in my phone

AA8418AC-1659-4E09-88C6-31E20CFA9B97.jpeg

So when they call me 2am when I’m sound asleep, I see a pic of Jalen Rose looking like he bussed in ya room late ass shit wit a beer like..”AYE NIGGA, WAKE YO TIRED ASS UP!!”

Coconut oil is high in saturated fats. It’s the highest of all food groups. Just take it easy w that shit. I see health nuts drench their food in this shit. Just because it is high in “good” fat, doesn’t mean it makes it better. Those saturated fats are still there.

Avocado oil and olive oil is your best route for cooking in super healthy oils. (especially the avocado oil)
i use that shit on my skin i dont cook with it..

I use coconut on my hair and on my skin. I don’t cook with it.

That is only if you are not using coconut oil directly from a coconut. Read the label. I don’t buy coconut oil I but coconuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back