Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's supposed to be hot tomorrow. Imma be hanging out the window like
giphy.gif

all weekend

Aye, to the ppl that’s been adulting for awhile...rent a home or rent an apartment???

My preference for myself would be a house cus I don't like living in close proximity to people. Depending on the size of the house will determine your utility bills, and you got yard work unless you hire somebody
Apartment = low maintenance

Look for a town house to get the best of both a house and an apartment

For maintenance, an apartment works great. However, if you like peace of mind, get a house. I can't stand living with a bunch of extra people near me like that anymore and especially don't want to deal with their bullshit. Some shit pop off now it's far enough away where I ain't affected. No noisy ass people upstairs keeping me up at night, no loud ass niggas in the hallway, nobody else's plumbing issues impacting me... none of that shit.

Went to Walmart and smh.

I went for a rug and came out with blinds and curtains. Confetti eggs. Then took my ass to another store and found this and some other bull I ain’t need.

It’s beautiful.
D0146CE6-ACB8-4F1C-9A72-630491678311.jpeg

Aye, to the ppl that’s been adulting for awhile...rent a home or rent an apartment???

Go head and rent an apartment. As long as its a good one, its much less up keep than a home. Really depends on what you want though. Personally I dont wanna worry bout shit I dont have to, so I would go with an apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back