Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My job fucked up alot of bonus checks this month. Told niggas one thing but its really something else. And they acting like its just poor communication.

up early an heading to the airport for an early flight.

nigga gonna be sleep aa soon as I get onn that bitch

I’m sure people had that money already marked for something smh

Facts. My homie was fonna hit miami. They told us last month any calls graded by managers wont impact your bonus. Then they send out the bonus people see the bs and they say oh our bad a managers score can affect your quality. Like bitch wtf.

Anyone else listen to white noise or nature sounds for bed?

I use a fan, a shitty one rn, my high-powered one broke.. shit all of a sudden shit out in the middle of the night making this insanely high-pitched, loud metal grinding sound.. thought the world was ending..

Anyway.. fan isn’t enough so I also use rain to help.. shit is a thing of beauty... instead of prescribing pills and pills... just give em some dank indica and Spotify for 3 months...

Just had to whoop my son ass for not doing his damn homework... smh
images

Anyone else listen to white noise or nature sounds for bed?

I use a fan, a shitty one rn, my high-powered one broke.. shit all of a sudden shit out in the middle of the night making this insanely high-pitched, loud metal grinding sound.. thought the world was ending..

Anyway.. fan isn’t enough so I also use rain to help.. shit is a thing of beauty... instead of prescribing pills and pills... just give em some dank indica and Spotify for 3 months...

LMFAOOOOOOO @ the world was ending.

I listen to rain and forest sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back