Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
catching up on some cptv music series. i too am starting a cleanse on the lords day but. I.am.going.to.get.a.small cheese and sausage pie. with extra sauce. amen.[';;

What hidden messages did you uncover?
:df3:
Because in my opinion there were none.
Im just seeing a lot of people inserting their own genius into the cracks of the film and mistaking it as something the film intentionally created.
I didn't really find it be that politically or intellectually challenging, especially given the topic (Interracial dating)

My takeaway from the film:
White folks are just as crazy as I originally thought.

The end.

....its a conversational piece more than anything else.

Pretty much the bolded. Oh they wanna be us, and white women are the debil

I'm beating these niggas ass in spades right now. Jesus Christ me and my partner talking shit. I may need to go grab my .22 or knife just in case

I can't be friends with anybody who ain't gotta car. Irks the hell outta me when I'm settled at the crib and get a call, ay mayne you think you can take me to the crib? No

What hidden messages did you uncover?
:df3:
Because in my opinion there were none.
Im just seeing a lot of people inserting their own genius into the cracks of the film and mistaking it as something the film intentionally created.
I didn't really find it be that politically or intellectually challenging, especially given the topic (Interracial dating)

My takeaway from the film:
White folks are just as crazy as I originally thought.
The end.

....its a conversational piece more than anything else.
Ain't trying to spoil the movie for those posters who ain't seent it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back