Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

#bars

Know when I married this woman we used to make love and I liked that shit. That’s some young nigga shit. I showed this woman a whip and she said what’s that for?

:hahaha:
What’s that for?..strung her up and beat her in a corset wit thigh high boats..ima savage

Fuck wit me right now, fuck wit me..I put a masked gag on her..spanked her till she.l cried and I dead ass could not get enough..that’s where I fucked up..that’s where I feel like deadness..u need a woman that meets ur kink with their kink.

Real jewel for u young niggaz, sexually U need a match more than anything else. Sex matters more..SEX MATTTERS MORE..all that other shit..man that’s like water off a ducks back

SEX MATTERS MORE THAN ANYTHING. Marry a woman your sexually compatible with fam ma lams

Season 4 of x files and this bitch skully dead on my last nerve. She stay diverenting mulder from his core mission, homie in love and this fridgid bitch..

Y’all ever fucked a chick wit a cold pussy. I have it was odd

On some oooooookh why yo pussy so cold, bitch said her had a popsicles in it..told her lemmme taste it..it did not taste like a popsicle

Who y’all think posting got that super tight..super warm, or super warm

Ima got race wit super warm

Whys wit super tight

And rem wit super moist

U gotta find one, that shit..let’s talk pussy tho

From super tight, super wet, to super warm and most

Me personally, I love a pussy that grip my dick
Never felt a cold one, think Imma pass on that experience lol.

I think it may be 3 ladies on here that would have a nigga on some call in to work, fuccn up a hotel room sex.

I don’t care if someone calls me that. I tend to be a bitch at times. However, him using the word so quickly shows he is weak sauce. His name was changed for liking that white man looking thing.

Who the fuck said I like her tho? I went out of my way to avoid meeting the chick multiple times. WTF. Who hollered at who?

Yall got me fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back