Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admire her heart & dedication but me going there with her is a violation. Also, my home boy & her were in a deep relationship years back, to the point he thought her child was his. Plus she is white, so I stay farrrr away from those white girls

The white part explains why she thought that would be cool. White dudes stay passing chicks around their circle like a blunt. There will be 3+ dudes in the group who end up dating the same chick at some point and they keep it moving like it’s nothing.

The white part explains why she thought that would be cool. White dudes stay passing chicks around their circle like a blunt. There will be 3+ dudes in the group who end up dating the same chick at some point and they keep it moving like it’s nothing.

Yeah, she thought it'll be cool & thought my home boy & I rock with the same quality of chicks but she is wrong. My standards are a lot different than my home boy. I build stock into myself, so I go for a chick that's on the same wavelength. That white chick was a hood chick, smoke & etc. I think she was hot in the draws a couple of years ago while she was still in the relationship with him. Now he got another white girl. That nigga love those white girls lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back