Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never forget, Jemelle Hill tossed the pussy at Micheal Smith, but he was too busy setting up his frachise on Madden.

That’s what’s up, the moment we get on that, shit can get real, you feel me? Far as I’m concerned, your business is something to invest in, u get me, u understand where I’m coming from. I hope you do, and with that..we both can get on the surface to get below the surface, you dig. I’m just saying, let down some walls, so I can paint that canvas and you can truthfully tell me if you like what you see, ya mean?
Nah. Chill.

Nah. Chill.
I mean that’s what you say, but that ain’t the actual energy I feel coming from your direction. But yo look, whatever, however, whomever in your thoughts that make this a none reality for you. I can dig that and I respect that, but you and I both know that on my side...Da ice berg ain’t stop the titanic, it sunk it. You can stop what’s supposed to happen and I been told you. This supposed to happen, but ya mean. I’ll keep checking back periodically to check ya temperature, waiting for the day you hot and get sick wit a nigga, u feel me K?

I mean that’s what you say, but that ain’t the actual energy I feel coming from your direction. But yo look, whatever, however, whomever in your thoughts that make this a none reality for you. I can dig that and I respect that, but you and I both know that on my side...Da ice berg ain’t stop the titanic, it sunk it. You can stop what’s supposed to happen and I been told you. This supposed to happen, but ya mean. I’ll keep checking back periodically to check ya temperature, waiting for the day you hot and get sick wit a nigga, u feel me K?

Nigga WHAT?!

Detroit aint been a major city since MJ left for Hollywood b

98929-oh-well-allow-me-to-retort-gif-jle0-2.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back