Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont recall this shit fam....was just asking for a refresher..excuse me my guy
thats for the family feud thread

but for real, they hashed it out before the release of "mastermind"

I think Jeezy spoke about it on an older BC interview where he said they came together, talked like men, ironed out some confusion, and decided to do business together.

I think both of them admitted it was people in the camps misinterpreting stuff and it was getting back to them respectively on some dislike shit

thats for the family feud thread

but for real, they hashed it out before the release of "mastermind"

I think Jeezy spoke about it on an older BC interview where he said they came together, talked like men, ironed out some confusion, and decided to do business together.

I think both of them admitted it was people in the camps misinterpreting stuff and it was getting back to them respectively on some dislike shit
i hate this saying...but shit must have missed that interview...last I remember from those 2 Ross claimed he tried to choke Jeezy out backstage at the BET awards right before G Unit gave gun play that magic carpet ride

i hate this saying...but shit must have missed that interview...last I remember from those 2 Ross claimed he tried to choke Jeezy out backstage at the BET awards right before G Unit gave gun play that magic carpet ride
nah man

it was definitely right at the release of Mastermind

Ross came on air to talk about it

CTG mentioned the Jeezy feature, and he talked about it there

Sherman released from the Seahawks.. damn, and they just lost Bennett.

They’re gonna be a sorry ass team..

White cat I work with says he bought a villa in the DR for 70k, and property in PR for 57k is this shit legit?

About to do my googles.

I remember it all started wit a quarter ounce of hard
Me and @Whispering Eye crunked the trap up in Cobb
Nan nigga barred we the trillest niggas living
If this ain't your trap then what the fuck you doing in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back