Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
germs just had so much wack pussy and corny dick sucks he cant fathom there are women out here actually good in bed

I don't know how they got my number but a police officer called my phone & told me that the local department are taking a $75 charity to their police lives matter foundation. I hung up on them, foh

germs just had so much wack pussy and corny dick sucks he cant fathom there are women out here actually good in bed
Nah I’ve had good sex, I’ve had women that knew just what to do at the right moment like they actually knew how it feels when a man buss a nut, and what they should do to amplify it
57BA80E7-DD51-4BC0-A251-C994D50CE214.png One in particular when I would buss while smashing doggie would push back on the dick hard as fuck and clinch her pussy muscles to literally pull the cum out of my dick..lawd

But at the same time, a lot of women are wack in bed and don’t know it. There’s more women that just accept dick, then actually do anything wit it. Those is facts b

Reactions: GNS
I don't know how they got my number but a police officer called my phone & told me that the local department are taking a $75 charity to their police lives matter foundation. I hung up on them, foh
Fedz is watching ... throw away that phone and get a new number

Nah I’ve had good sex, I’ve had women that knew just what to do at the right moment like they actually knew how it feels when a man buss a nut, and what they should do to amplify it
View attachment 33645 One in particular when I would buss while smashing doggie would push back on the dick hard as fuck and clinch her pussy muscles to literally pull the cum out of my dick..lawd

But at the same time, a lot of women are wack in bed and don’t know it. There’s more women that just accept dick, then actually do anything wit it. Those is facts b

:scust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back