Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when Black Ppl aren't cordial with other Blacks in Corporate America.

I'm dressed down and at the elevator, and a black man comes up in a 3 piece. Not many here so I greet homie. Nigga scoffs at me, doesn't say shit. Cool. He gets off on his floor, I go to mine.

2 hrs later, I'm running late for our conference meeting. I step In and homie sitting at the table. Dude is a new coordinator for the FL branch. They essentially tell homie that his whole unit reports to me. That nigga face tenor (37).gif

Now homie want to talk about his family and him coming up in Pahokee and shit.

I liked the smash fries *shrugs*

burgers was freaky and all

idk why they left

I'm dressed down and at the elevator, and a black man comes up in a 3 piece. Not many here so I greet homie. Nigga scoffs at me, doesn't say shit. Cool. He gets off on his floor, I go to mine.

2 hrs later, I'm running late for our conference meeting. I step In and homie sitting at the table. Dude is a new coordinator for the FL branch. They essentially tell homie that his whole unit reports to me. That nigga face View attachment 33555

imagine this happening in ur blag where u live

maybe but we dont really have shit here as it is

if anything it was prices.....everybody got next to free shit

imagine this happening in ur blag where u live
I hate that shit too. DU brought up that scenario in his thread, I couldn't disagree with him on a single point.

The shit just so fake to me cause now he wanna kiss my ass. I have no respect for him, but the nigga gonna make my job easy, and I'm a professional, so I will just continue to look at this hoe nigga with a death stare, and put my Jordans up on the desk.

I hate that shit too. DU brought up that scenario in his thread, I couldn't disagree with him on a single point.

The shit just so fake to me cause now he wanna kiss my ass. I have no respect for him, but the nigga gonna make my job easy, and I'm a professional, so I will just continue to look at this hoe nigga with a death stare, and put my Jordans up on the desk.
it be the niggas that work in my building fronting i be like wtf? lol anyway keep ur eye on that clown..he gonna trying extra for the foreseeable future

2 hrs later, I'm running late for our conference meeting. I step In and homie sitting at the table. Dude is a new coordinator for the FL branch. They essentially tell homie that his whole unit reports to me. That nigga face View attachment 33555

I'd be like "Fam, you JUST hit me with the stankface in the elevator now you tryin' to be cool and shit? Nah b, fuck outta here"

Can't be in corporate America actin' like that towards one another.

I'd be like "Fam, you JUST hit me with the stankface in the elevator now you tryin' to be cool and shit? Nah b, fuck outta here"

Can't be in corporate America actin' like that towards one another.
Imma wait til we go out to dinner. I want to feel him out and see just what kinds of snake I'm dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back