Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was this close to booking a hotel room in a spot that had spa, breakfast included, etc for an amazing price. then I saw one review (out of about a hundred good ones) was negative. clicked it outta curiosity.

allegedly, a female traveler had her room accessed and her things rummaged through. only thing stolen was her used underwear. hard pass.

Love these early mornings when it's dark. Get To see the sun rise. Shit is therapeutic. Make peace, get ready to get the day started.

If only you knew the shit some of these teachers deal with.

I know. I used to terrorize them myself but 5 of my ppl are teachers. 4 of em working multiple jobs. They doing that shit for the kids. Like they should be. The money isn't the bottomline. Rappers, ACTORS, ball players, etc make what they generate. Marginally at that so I don't respect that criticism coming from him.

I know. I used to terrorize them myself but 5 of my ppl are teachers. 4 of em working multiple jobs. They doing that shit for the kids. Like they should be. The money isn't the bottomline. Rappers, ACTORS, ball players, etc make what they generate. Marginally at that so I don't respect that criticism coming from him.
Of course they are doing it for the kids, why can’t pay be tied to that. Just because you get paid more don’t mean you’re doing it for the money. Teachers are HELLA underpaid. I’m sure these mfs signing these corny ass mumble non rapping ass niggas doing it for the money cause ain’t no way in hell they think half of what these new rappers are doing is real rap.

What’s the origin behind gay-y?

Why on earth did we used to say that as kids?

Speaking of teachers my Gr. 10 homeroom teacher used to make us say YAG if we were going to use the word. Man we didn't stop calling that man yag after that.

Of course they are doing it for the kids, why can’t pay be tied to that. Just because you get paid more don’t mean you’re doing it for the money. Teachers are HELLA underpaid. I’m sure these mfs signing these corny ass mumble non rapping ass niggas doing it for the money cause ain’t no way in hell they think half of what these new rappers are doing is real rap.

ok... I don't like mumble rap either I just don't get how it correlates or gives a reason to knock their hustle. Its simple minded to me and doesn't solve sam's issue. What Migos supposed to give their checks to teachers?

Good morning. My back is killing me
thumb_2_paw-prints-up-right.jpg

ok... I don't like mumble rap either I just don't get how it correlates or gives a reason to knock their hustle. Its simple minded to me and doesn't solve sam's issue. What Migos supposed to give their checks to teachers?
No. They don’t have to give their checks to anybody.
Teachers just need to get paid more. Education>>>>>>>migos rap career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back