Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say this every weekend bruh. there is literally thousands of tings to watch... diversify your bonds

I just watch Civil war that shit was through as fuck. and the definition of a block buster.. Spiderman Homecoming ill get around to it

No I dont. Barely watch netflix outside the kid section. I could watch civil war but nah. I just miss GOT.

people have a sick obsession with filming themseleves in moments of mental and emotionial anguish. my good girlfriend posted a picture of her crying and captioned it with “if yall only knew the story behind these tears”

no ebony, we dont know the story behind those tears but Im sure youre going to tell us *eye roll* lol

its so strange to me. people on social media arent your friends especially since most love debating and weighing in on whether or not your experiences are real

like gtfoh
Never agreed with you more

*sniffs* I smell a dumb ass nigga

tenor.gif

Iight man I wont talk to kandy ever again

Hopefully one of my young Niggaz shoot their shot on the pm tip soon....

I ain't never seen a dude so shameful in public...

Meeks need a homie that make her feel like family.

If you good, she good. She want that comfort. Someone that she know keeping it real so she keeps it real....

And y'all see how real she is in that Avi......

I'm just saying, if you know you got that real..... It's prolly best to hit up her inbox.... I'm sure she'd love to talk to someone less annoying than her current.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back