Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
0330-halle-berry-caption-instagram-2.jpg

Halle Most def ovverated, but I'd be a liar if I said I wouldn't smash if given the opportunity. I gotta know what that batshit insane pussy is like one time.

*thinks to self*
Self: Is that hoe worth my life?
987.gif

Bitch fucking with a hood ass "babydaddy" that probably don't do shit but get on her nerves and here he is texting another nigga over her.
I bet she looking as dumb as she want to.

This is me, like don't play on my phone.
I remember my ex girlfriend had an ex girlfriend that couldn't stand me. The bitch had the nerve to play on my phone. I told her I wanted to meet up and beat her ass.
Here we are years later, bitch wanna add me on Facebook. NOPE bitch, if I wasn't a mother i'd drag you hoe.

I turned over a new leaf though, amen.

You're not important, I would have said the same thing if another nigga typed it.
Nigga shut the fuck up,

You always dick riding my posts... The shit is fucking disgusting homie....

Find another hobby....

Nigga shut the fuck up,

You always dick riding my posts... The shit is fucking disgusting homie....

Find another hobby....

Nigga this the first time I'm addressing your post. And for the record it's you always following my post trying to be a captain save a hoe.

This is me, like don't play on my phone.
I remember my ex girlfriend had an ex girlfriend that couldn't stand me. The bitch had the nerve to play on my phone. I told her I wanted to meet up and beat her ass.
Here we are years later, bitch wanna add me on Facebook. NOPE bitch, if I wasn't a mother i'd drag you hoe.

I turned over a new leaf though, amen.

Is that so

Nigga this the first time I'm addressing your post. And for the record it's you always following my post trying to be a captain save a hoe.
Nigga what the fuck is you talking about?

Captain save a hoe??

Nigga you was on my dick in the black lighting thread, you was on my dick on the fucking state property thread.....

Find something else to do, I ain't gonna stand for this shit no more nigga.... Shits not normal fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back