Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
why even bother.. don't give them no traffic for the fuckery lol

Being on there and stumbling upon the link to ABW in the comments was like..

Man I wish I could, but they drug test at my job

We legal outchea.

When I posted up on the IC about my edibles adventure back over the summer I was simply not worried about getting drug tested. I mean, aside from the fact that I work for myself, if I ever found the need to get an 8-5 I ain't worried about not na'an drug test.

Damn... that shit earlier when I went lookin at my old neighborhood got me going down the rabbit hole. I looked at the neighborhood I lived in for most of the 70's through '81 and on my block alone, out of 16 plots of land that had homes on them, only 4 still do. My old house is gone but, amazingly, the house my Mexican homie's family lived in behind us is still there. The gas station that was next door to us is a dilapidated mess... Basically that whole area went to shit. I mean... I know Saginaw been on a decline in the last couple of decades but not like that.

Damn... that shit earlier when I went lookin at my old neighborhood got me going down the rabbit hole. I looked at the neighborhood I lived in for most of the 70's through '81 and on my block alone, out of 16 plots of land that had homes on them, only 4 still do. My old house is gone but, amazingly, the house my Mexican homie's family lived in behind us is still there. The gas station that was next door to us is a dilapidated mess... Basically that whole area went to shit. I mean... I know Saginaw been on a decline in the last couple of decades but not like that.

I go home and it will be whole fucking blocks missing. They tore downa whole neighborhood to build a studio that is damn near barely open. The Bottoms was the most legendary area in Shreveport. Well at least for me. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back