Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of jobs. I quit my Network Engineer gig because I was bored.

What's funny is I never realized how important my job was to "others" until I quit.

Like... How you gone get pissed at me, cause I quit MY gig?!

You aint hurtin because of it.. lol
I'm proud of you

Reactions: GNS
" People ask you what you do for a living to determine the amount of respect to give you"

Sadly, this is truth. They also judge by your college. And if you didn't attend one, they instantly turn up their noses. At least the rich Vanilla folks I work around.

u got like 15 kids lol how u making money now?

Aye money comes, It always does. I need to Like going into work. It aint always about the money.
I have been broke and happy before, there is no fear there.

Of course I wont allow my kids to go without. I'm just saying.

Last edited:
Sadly, this is truth. They also judge by your alum. And if you don't have one, they instantly turn up their noses. At least the rich Vanilla folks I work around.

Aye money comes, It always does. I need to Like going into work. It aint always about the money.
I have been broke and happy before, there is not fear there.

Of course I wont allow my kids to go without. I'm just saying.
hence why i barely discuss work and shit outside of work....no one really knows what i do for a living lol ...as long as u got a plan we support you...u got time to turn up now? lol

Saddest shit i've heard in weeks: Around 2 million Americans still use dial-up internet

that was me asking for u....whats ur opinion about the 1978 Datsun 280 and refurbishing one....

It will certainly appreciate in value, great car, heavily sought after.

I am green with jealous rage knowing that you came across one.

Had the opprotunity to buy a 25th anniversary one, for 2500... Bought the Supra instead and regretted it ever since.

I lost a friend last weekend. I'm hearing it was an overdose. But knowing him it was unintentional. My guy was the type to work 30+ hours straight, take a nap, and get back to it. He'd be up for 4-5 days. So I was pretty sure he popping or snortin' to be up for them 4-5 days. I presume he was in the midst of his work schedule and may have over did it on the scripts.
Granny died yesterday morning. She was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer about 4 months back. She went to the doctor yesterday for a routine check up. She woke up about 1 a.m. complaining of chest pain but refused to go to the doctor. Died in her son's arms at 3 a.m.

Since October '16, I've endured the loss of 8 people dear to me.

I'd like to thank the good folks of ABW. Y'alls sheer ignorance has made this week about as bearable as it could've been.

View attachment 32032
"Thank you so much, for being my friends."
Sorry to hear about all the people you have loss over a short time. I can't imagine having to endure this type of tribulation. Condolences to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back