Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sound so bitter in my post but Im just tipsy and high yall. I feel bad :( what I said was mean but shawty does look handsome than mfer

';;lll

Race I peep ya tattoo, history tells me that placement means u got tattooes in more “private areas”

No offfense. But what’s on the small of ur back, and ur inner thigh?

My partner girl set me up on a blind date. I ask her height, she say her girl friend is, "kinda tall--5'9 maybe??, hell nigga ionno". We meet up and this broad a smooth 6'2". Texted my partner like, "Mane get this lanky ass broad tf outta here! And she talk slow like Lurch.

My partner girl set me up on a blind date. I ask her height, she say her girl friend is, "kinda tall--5'9 maybe??, hell nigga ionno". We meet up and this broad a smooth 6'2". Texted my partner like, "Mane get this lanky ass broad tf outta here! And she talk slow like Lurch.
Man climb that tree. Giraffe pussy good dena mufucca.

What she look like in the face?

how tall are you?

Race I peep ya tattoo, history tells me that placement means u got tattooes in more “private areas”

No offfense. But what’s on the small of ur back, and ur inner thigh?

yeah I have “fuck outta here” tattooed on the inside of my asshole

And a follow up, how it feel when A man press moist tongue to the parts of the flesh that u designated for symbolism. Does that attention to detail get ur juices following

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back