Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure Busta sacraifed his friend years after success on the down turn of his career just to sit on the shelf of cash money

Sure French Montana sacrificed his friend to forced to release his album as a mixtape cause Budden ruined his roll out

Sure Tip sacrificed his friend years into his fame to be seen as a potential snitch

Come on Judah

And Rocky sacarifed his friend to be on MTV standing next to a gay man and feel compelled to tell folks he ain’t gay

I was watching Everyday Struggle episodes and this came as a recommendation....

What yall think? AK got shook and Joe seemed like he immediately regretted what he said.

When i get recommendations like these i tell my girl "Log out my got damn youtube before u go watching that schidt!!" It cant be nobody else but her.

"Ok but i havent even touched your phone tho"

giphy.gif

These instathots really gotta learn to understand what they doing outchea..they have 2000 pics ...

It go Ass, Ass, Ass, Titty, Ass, Ass, Tongue, Mout, Ass, Ass..Four year old baby daughter

View attachment 31441
What the fuck is wrong wit u bitch?
can't believe I'm agreeing with you but I am on this one. adding ur kids to a spectacle of u sexualizing yourself/expressing your sexuality aint right. if you wanna have that as your focus, commit to it.

gotta know your audience tho. niggas going to those pages with their dicks out.

do u want a man with his dick out looking @ ur baby? why?

It's like that joke of trying to pull chicks at an abortion clinic....

You know they fucking...

:shrug3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back