Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe Im late but why did you take our money away?

I think niggas ain't like the fact vibe was feeding niggas. I ain't really like the idea of a white man putting black people on at a predominantly black site either tbh. That billion dollar explanation was weak. But im just talking. I know nothing.

@KingFreeman, read again

if 10 people have ALREADY goated prior to you, go to the NEXT "goat this post" post. I'll keep adding posts until 48 hrs is up

Running through Captain America saw the first one yesterday.. i know ive seen Winter soldier before but im not sure at all if i finished it.. then on to Civil War..

Thor doesnt really interest me

maybe Im late but why did you take our money away?
giphy.gif

Running through Captain America saw the first one yesterday.. i know ive seen Winter soldier before but im not sure at all if i finished it.. then on to Civil War..

Thor doesnt really interest me

First 2 thors trash to me but ragnarok was dope. Civil war and winter soldier the 2 best marvel films to me as of right now. (still haven't seen black panther and both infinity wars will probably blow them shits out the water tho)

First 2 thors trash to me but ragnarok was dope. Civil war and winter soldier the 2 best marvel films to me as of right now. (still haven't seen black panther and both infinity wars will probably blow them shits out the water tho)
Yeah,Ragnarok is a good ass movie. Watched that again last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back