Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who fucked up the Meatloaf,fam?
Broad I work with promised me dinner tonight. Bragged on this legendary meatloaf. I didn't eat shit but a banana and some Damn trail mix in anticipation. Get here and this shit is burned. The non burned piece taste worse than the Damn burned piece!

Shorty roommate gonna have to hear her choke on some dick tonight or something. This shit was beyond disrespectful.

Broad I work with promised me dinner tonight. Bragged on this legendary meatloaf. I didn't eat shit but a banana and some Damn trail mix in anticipation. Get here and this shit is burned. The non burned piece taste worse than the Damn burned piece!

Shorty roommate gonna have to hear her choke on some dick tonight or something. This shit was beyond disrespectful.
Lol! Yeah, she going to have to make that shit up somehow. Promised a nigga Dinner and fucked up the Meatloaf, smh

She gonna have to work that off b...

That mf busy DOING HIM, no need to worry about shit Meeks do.
Aye we from Queens you know we come direct lol no disrespect intended

hands_zpsd2hqfutj.png

Nahhhh, I'm from the Boogie Down but I reside in Queens. I'm just saying lol.
BX odda sameting in that regard (spelling like that on purpose go suck yo mudda spell checkers) You in Queens now though deal with it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back