Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight, everybody need to relax lol

I wish Goldie would've just told y'all why the reset was necessary but I see why he didn't lol

Some of y'all bugging

Basically, there is a glitch with the money system that when you reach a billion dollars, the site starts tripping. I think it took a couple of days the last time to even figure out that was the problem.

So far, there have been two billionaires

Goldie and Du, maybe one day, it can be you
#bars

But Du was almost at a billion so instead of him getting it then the site starts tripping, Goldie just reset everyone's bank

The good news is, unlike the first time it happened, there are way more ways to earn money now. There will also be some changes to prices in the store. We had no idea initially getting a billion was even possible until Goldie did it and truth be told, I don't think it was even designed for it to have one person with that kinda money

So, here we are

so @King Du is the buzzkill for black panther AND the reason we all broke now? Word? lmao
disgustedHHH.gif

time to vote Du off the island

2ylo3ya.jpg

ya'll should be happy

how many of ya'll was ever gonna be able to participate in auctions and other stuff on the site?

ya'll lucky Du is married b/c he could've come in and crushed everybody's buildings

everyone is practically on equal footing now

also, maybe this will encourage more of you to actually participate in other threads on the site that actually give you a chance to earn money vs hoping somebody gift you some

its the same few people that play all the games here while the same few people stay in the same few threads

the site has WAY more to offer besides the random thoughts thread

just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back