Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
faizon-love-attacks-airport-security-lead.jpg

Huh? he is still going to know the answers to the questions you are asking right now right? lol

How would he know the answers? It doesn't matter what he thinks is the answer, its based on what everybody else says is the answer.

yea but his answers won't be taken into account.
naw bruh.....can't risk it.....his partner gona naturally go with all his answers and she knows there's a higher possibility that it's the right answer...

This shit fixed by definition

How would he know the answers? It doesn't matter what he thinks is the answer, its based on what everybody else says is the answer.
how many survey's you get back??

cuz if every answer he said is either 1 or 2...the odds of them getting more right is higher, cuz he knows what he said.....

i mean at least add incentive... IF we lose, we should get more money just for being good enough sports to play....

;;;

Foul Ref!

naw bruh.....can't risk it.....his partner gona naturally go with all his answers and she knows there's a higher possibility that it's the right answer...

This shit fixed by definition

WORD!

277291.jpg

Last edited:
I got over 10
i'm just saying though bruh, what are the odds of him saying another answer when he knows what the questions are already?

is he purposely going to say an answer he didn't already say during the survey?

how many times was his answer number one.....you don't think he gonna feel some type of way if he goes against his previous answer and that shit end up #1??
:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back