Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homeless people who be begging will stare at you the whole time. This chick didn’t blink and I stared right back. I figured we was having a no blink contest and then when the light turned green, I told her she won.

Homeless people who be begging will stare at you the whole time. This chick didn’t blink and I stared right back. I figured we was having a no blink contest and then when the light turned green, I told her she won.
You know she was just memorizing your face so she can find you later

Ctfuuuuuu!

Shit was getting outta hand, so I reset everybody's money amount. Every poster who GOATS this post in the next 24 hrs will be sent 100k.

No I'm not doing any last changes on ur acct, so don't ask.​

New people: this isn’t the first time this happened nor will it be the last. Just suck it up and get your money up! Again.

Oh No Problem @ all...We Hear Yall

MuthaF..
iPgi8J.gif

So I got gifted over half a mill yesterday to be back to broke boi status again today? What kinda shit is that? Thought I made a friend....

Lmfaoooo! Mannnn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back