Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
feelin good, getting shit done. just need some fun. the let loose kinda fun. I don't wanna drink or anything but I wanna go on a roller coaster or zipline something... are those places only open in the summer? I need that shit in the winter more than any other time of the yr
Let me take over the Model on the Rise section. You gotta type and theyre boring :really::so::yikes:
do it do it do it

at least have JasIsFree have regular input/contributions @TheMasterKey. women pay attention to beauty too and range for different tastes aint ever gonna be a bad thing.

That's your problem smh you gotta type, which coincidently is the same type that you can't seem to settle down with ';'p]]

ohhhhhhhhhhh

giphy.gif

golide, break those paragraphs up brah and space after you transition to a new question

dsgda?

and is she gonna join here?

golide, break those paragraphs up brah and space after you transition to a new question

dsgda?

and is she gonna join here?

Bet, I'ma edit that shit now.

And idk, she be busy workin on her music and shit. I'll ask her tho.

yo let me figure out these controls. there gon be a coup. watch yourself @TheMasterKey
:uk:
seriously tho, the women you've posted r beautiful too but the ladies @JasIsFree posted make me wanna follow them on IG. isn't some of the point to give these ladies exposure? a broader range of women could be promoted with both of y'all contributing

yo let me figure out these controls. there gon be a coup. watch yourself @TheMasterKey
:uk:
seriously tho, the women you've posted r beautiful too but the ladies @JasIsFree posted make me wanna follow them on IG. isn't some of the point to give these ladies exposure? a broader range of women could be promoted with both of y'all contributing

Makes u wanna follow?

giphy.gif

feelin good, getting shit done. just need some fun. the let loose kinda fun. I don't wanna drink or anything but I wanna go on a roller coaster or zipline something... are those places only open in the summer? I need that shit in the winter more than any other time of the yr

do it do it do it

at least have JasIsFree have regular input/contributions @TheMasterKey. women pay attention to beauty too and range for different tastes aint ever gonna be a bad thing.
Gay best friend post

Stop clickin my shit mfs. I'm just fuckin with yall, she can pick next week's model of the week. U gotta give me 3 options to choose from tho @JasIsFree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back