Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever had ox tails so good...You ate half of it...put the rest in the fridge...just so you can enjoy them again later on?

Reactions: Mooney and Chicity
Where y’all purchase y’all flights?

Im a frugal chick.
download the Hopper app...it tracks flight prices and lets u know when the flights are the lowest for u to purchase...one of the best apps out there for the frugal traveler.....i think im blocked so u may not see this

You ever had ox tails so good...You ate half of it...put the rest in the fridge...just so you can enjoy them again later on?

Yes, my Godfather makes really good oxtails.

I don’t need no lube. Au natural.
just really depends

how much luggage you trying to take?

you doing just carry on?

going in the middle of the week/weekend?

no layovers? direct flight?

a lot of questions

LOL,I was about to say who TF is Black Dynamite and how he get a bigger font than Goldie,click on the profile and it's Goldie smh

LOL,I was about to say who TF is Black Dynamite and how he get a bigger font than Goldie,click on the profile and it's Goldie smh
bne changed his name

why...no one knows but her

was tweaking why all the IG thots were talking bout Minneapolis lately...just realized the Super Bowl ls Sunday

How many of y'all could just drop everything at this very moment and just relocate and start brand new? I need to switch things up now. Everything old round here. Maybe go up north

just really depends

how much luggage you trying to take?

you doing just carry on?

going in the middle of the week/weekend?

no layovers? direct flight?

a lot of questions
I’ll just look on the site. I know people tell people to look on certain date and at certain times to get lower prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.