Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to thank the person who recommended Publix Sammiches!!! Them shits fyah! Got the jerk turkey joint.
Shit was blazing!

what good way to get rid of break rust ?? its really caked on the rim?

Publix and Chick Fil A , are the two best customer service and quality locations to shop in America.

No matter which one u go to in any city, the level of product and customer service is top notch

That’s really amazing when u think about it

Publix and Chick Fil A , are the two best customer service and quality locations to shop in America.

No matter which one u go to in any city, the level of product and customer service is top notch

That’s really amazing when u think about it
Yo the chick let us taste the turkey first to make sure we wanted it. Then with the toppings she would be like is that good or do you want more. I was impressed.

My uncle is a crackhead. Earlier I picked him up at his house & took him to this rib restaurant to get something to eat. He asked me "nephew, you don't want anything". I said naw I don't eat pork anymore. Then that nigga said "I'm going to start eating healthy too". I'm looking like nigga you smoke crack for a living, tf you talking about being healthy" smh

My uncle is a crackhead. Earlier I picked him up at his house & took him to this rib restaurant to get something to eat. He asked me "nephew, you don't want anything". I said naw I don't eat pork anymore. Then that nigga said "I'm going to start eating healthy too". I'm looking like nigga you smoke crack for a living, tf you talking about being healthy" smh
He may put the crack down one day, he got to start somewhere lol

He like nephew ..................One thing at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.